How to Share Folder in Backtrack 5 R1 to Make Accessible in Windows

8 Steps How to Share Folder in Backtrack 5 R1 to Make Accessible in Windows -

Last week I've received a message from my "Request Tutorial" page about how to share files in Backtrack Linux. I think this guy have the same problem with me(long time ago) when I want to send the malicious file from my Backtrack machine for testing purposes to my Windows victim machine .

Actually there's many ways to doing this, but I only will explain the very…very..absolutely simple method that I've already used and it was nice and I think it was efficient and fast also easy to set up.

So, without waiting, let's start the preparation.
Requirement :


1. Linux O.S (I'm using Backtrack 5 R1)
Step by Step :


1. Open your terminal (CTRL+ALT+T) and then run this command to create a new directory "share".
mkdir /var/www/share


2. Change mode for the share folder into 755.
chmod -R 755 /var/www/share/


3. Change the ownership of that folder into www-data.
chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/share/


4. The three steps above have screenshot like this in my computer

Comments

sifu12 said…
Nonetheless, we may perhaps recognize that today more or less all of the individuals are working with data storage room complication due to substantial video documents or a specific thing else. So, consumers look for for the web for processes to enhance their up-to-date memory storage without any losing money on acquiring very high storage area memory playing cards or Pen drives. SData Tool Download For PC is actually a fundamental software which frequently can be improved or raises the storage place capacity of storage place media like (4), (8) Or (sixteen) GB plus so on. The method of increasing the world of our memory place storage push is incredibly easy we only want to choose the E-compress Properly NOW button.


That implies immediately following choosing
ProCrack4 PC said…
dvdfab crack This article is so innovative and well constructed I got lot of information from this post. Keep writing related to the topics on your site.
ProCrack4 PC said…
hide my ip crack Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have found out so far.
Unknown said…
Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined and i would request, wright more blog and blog post like that for us. Thanks you once agiangridinsoft-anti-malware-crack
tayyab said…
Ez-cd Audio Converter Crack Such a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m so happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. Visit My site
Zaki Saanvi said…
I am very happy to visit this website because this website is very useful and very helpful for me. Keep it up and keep sharing this type of article with us.
m&b warband serial key
vce exam simulator crack
fonepaw iphone data recovery torrent
teracopy pro torrent
quicktime pro torrent

Popular Posts